Most frequent questions and answers
Your room will be available for 30 minutes prior to the rental in order to decorate and allow you and your party navigator to set-up. If your party starts at 9:30, you can arrive to start decorating at 9:00am, and your party room rental ends at 10:30am. Your party includes one hour of your private room rental.
Yes. However, if any items are to be taped or attached to our walls in our party rooms, they must be attached via low tack or poster tape as to not damage the walls. We don’t allow confetti, silly string or piñatas, because of the time and effort it takes to clean up. Celebration Supplies, (tablecloth, napkins, cups, utensils and plates) for the children attending the party are already included.
We require all parents with children attending the party to fill out a waiver. Once you book your party, our system generates an email with the waiver you can then distribute to the parents. Filling them out online will save time and prevent delays at check in.
We offer specialty coffee along with limited concessions and other drinks. For birthday parties and special occasions, we have partnerships with local restaurants to offer affordable catering services at an additional cost.
We will require a deposit when you book your party. If you need to cancel or reschedule your party before 30 days of the scheduled party date, you can receive a full refund. Between 29 and 8 days before the party date, you will not receive a refund but can reschedule. If you need to cancel within 7 before the party date, you will lose your deposit and are not eligible for a full refund.
We supply tablecloths, plates, cups, utensils and napkins for children attending the party. You will need to provide candles, a knife and a lighter.
HOW PARTIES WORK
- We do not allow any group, small or large, to have a birthday party without making a reservation at our facility.
- In order to ensure a safe and clean environment, children and adults are required to wear socks at all times. There are no shoes allowed in any of our play areas.
- Booking can be done in person, over the phone, or online.
- Book in advance to make sure you get your perfect date and time.
- Room sizes are based off of child occupancy. If you have adults coming, please account for the room size and consider a larger room for your comfort.
- We require all parents/guardians with children attending the party to fill out a waiver for their child. Once a party is booked, our system generates an email with the waiver the party parent can distribute to the parents via email, social media, or by invitation.
- Filling the waivers out online will save time and prevent delays at check in, however parents/guardians are absolutely allowed to fill out the waivers at our facility at the time of the party.
- Your room will be available for 30 minutes prior to the rental in order to decorate and allow you and your party navigator to set-up. If your party starts at 9:30, you can arrive to start decorating at 9:00am, and your party room rental ends at 10:30am. Your party includes one hour of your private room rental.
- Your party navigator will call you one week before your party date to assist you in planning your party. At that time, you can choose the color of your celebration supplies, talk through meal options, and more!
- We also offer specialty coffee at our facility along with packaged healthy snack options and other drinks.
- Bring your own cake or cupcakes.
- Once you are out of the party room, come see one of our customer service leaders to settle the bill.
- We will take care of the cleanup so you can enjoy the rest of your child’s special day