Customer Service Leader
Email your resume to: Outsideindoorplay@gmail.com
Outside In – Children’s Indoor Playground is currently seeking a part-time Customer Service Leader/Party Navigator located at 544 Century Road, Suite #106, Rapid City, SD 57701.
We are looking for a team member who has experience working with children and families. As a customer service leader, you will enhance the experience of the families who visit us by providing excellent customer service and ensuring the safety of our guests.
Outside In will deliver exceptional service and has an employee culture of enjoyment, satisfaction, purpose and motivation. This position is part time. Shifts are weekdays – afternoon to early evening, and also include Saturday and Sunday, day and afternoon shifts. MUST have flexibility. This position also requires some food and beverage handling, including brewing, mixing, and blending specialty coffee beverages according set standards
Can lead to a full time assistant manager position for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who can have fun with kids, greet people with energy and enthusiasm and who doesn’t mind cleaning and working hard during party times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Open/close facility
- Greet and check in/out guests
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Provide excellent customer service by interacting with guests, answering questions and resolving problems
- Ensure the safety and well-being of guests
- Engage guests
- Assist with setup and cleanup of birthday parties and events
- Assist with party preparations
- Complete necessary procedures to assure that cash and charge transactions are promptly and accurately collected
- Monitor the equipment and guests regularly to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Clean play area and bathrooms as needed during open times and at the end of day
- Restock supplies
- Answer calls
- Book parties and or register guests
- Take instruction from supervisor to perform other functions as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team
- Experience as a Barista/other coffee shop or food management a plus.
- Experience with party planning, hosting, decorating a plus
- Working knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Working knowledge of computers, POS systems, tablets and other technology
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to identify and solve standard problems and refer more complex problems to supervisory staff
- Ability to perform basic math functions and communicate verbally and in writing
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude and represent the company with a clean and modest personal appearance
- Be open to learning and adapt to changes as they arise
- Appreciation for hands-on learning, exploration, developmentally appropriate practices and imaginative play
- Ideal candidate has experience in hospitality or child care.